Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!!

Happy Holiday! ahhh freedom, wonderful thing to have. There is no doubt I'm so thankful to live here in the US, I love this country so much. Thank you to all of our soldiers both men and women who give so much for us to enjoy our freedoms. The best to you all.

Okay, I have been putting off my answers to the tag Melanie gave me the other day. I tried to do the fancy thing and add the tags to the meme thing and all of that but just couldn't. So, here are my answers.

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was enjoying life a lot with my five year old daughter. Exactly 10 yrs. ago I was logging on for the first time on the internet.
What were you doing one year ago?
Dealing with the first problems that a teenager gives her mother.
Five snacks you enjoy.
Pretzels, chips & salsa, chocolate, crackers and cheese.
Five songs to which you know the lyrics.
Hold on to the night-Richard Marx
Call me-Blondie
Truly madly deeply-Savage Garden
Living la Vida Loca-Ricky Martin
Amor eterno-Juan Gabriel (this is a song called "eternal love" dedicated to a mother who has passed away). Very touching.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Hmmmmm.....travel, get a new bigger home, help family, give to charity, rescue/get more pets.
Five bad habits.
Procrastination, too much internet, money spending, stressing about life, being negative sometimes.
Five things you like doing.
Ceramics, going to the beach, shopping, reading, walking my dog.
Five things you would never wear again.
Stockings, a dress, high heels, mascara, lipstick.
Five favorite toys
ipod, laptop, game uno, freesbie, deck of cards.

So there, I guess now I need to tag five people....
Marla James, Jessica Sharrah, Linda Aames, Mary Harding, and Jossie E.

No comments: