Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where to buy my ceramics, and help a cause

Hello, long time I haven't been here. There is that little thing that gets in the way callled life, so some things get put in the back burner. Bad Yolanda, bad.

I want to invite you to visit my booth this Saturday and Sunday at the Mistletoe Madness Craft Faire, October 11 and 12, from 9 am to 4 pm. Presented by the La Habra Woman's Club, at the La Habra Community Center located at 101 W. La Habra Blvd. La Habra, CA 90631, corner of La Habra Blvd. and Euclid Blvd. Lots of vendors showing their handmade creations. Admission is free, and the nice thing is that proceeds benefit the La Habra Senior Programs and Scholarships. So what better than enjoying a day with the loved ones, do a little shopping (or a lot) and helping a cause. This is the way I like spending my Saturday.

Hope to see you there! Come and say hi.

No comments: