Thursday, May 21, 2009

Patchwork Aftermath

Thank you everybody who came Sunday to the Patchwork Show. I was very happy to see people who have bought from me before, have taken a class, friends and as always is fun to meet new customers and to see how they like what I make. Patchwork is a fun show always. Sales were good and I'm happy to apply the profit I made to buy new materials and start all over again. It was fun to share with Kayte as she is such a lively and fun girl.

One BIG surprise I had was to see a very good friend that I consider more family who drove all the way from San Diego, Jennifer and her 3 little kids. She had read my post on Facebook in the morning and didn't have plans for Sunday, so off they came to check it out. Her kids are too adorable and full of life and energy. The girls got necklaces, and the little boy got nothing.....sorry. Happy to see you all.

I takes a couple of days to recoup from shows, they have lots of work to do before, during, and after that's why I'm posting today. Now I'm preparing for the next sale, on June 7th. I will be at the Annual Tustin Chili Cook Off from 11 to 6pm, the location is Old Town Tustin and it goes for blocks. OTT main streets are Main St. and El Camino Real.